Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/green-beans-chicken-potatoes/
© 2017 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2 c. green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 (.7 oz) package Italian dressing mix
- Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
Baking time will depend on how big you cut your potato pieces and thickness of chicken breasts.