Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/ham-cheese-overnight-breakfast-lasagna-recipe/
© 2016 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Ham & Cheese Overnight Breakfast Lasagna
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 c. cubed, precooked ham
- 1/2 c. diced yellow onion
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoned sallt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 c. milk
- 8 oz Crystal Farms American cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Crystal Farms Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Crystal Farms Swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 c. Crystal Farms Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Grease a 9x13 in pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat cook bacon until bacon is crisp. Remove, crumble and place in bowl. Cook onions in bacon grease until they are translucent. Remove onions from skillet and place in bowl.
- Pour milk into skillet. Mix seasonings into milk. Bring to a boil. Slowly whisk flour into milk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in American cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Spread 1/2 c. of cheese sauce on bottom of pan. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles. Top with a 1/3 of the bacon, ham and onions, a 1/3 of the shredded cheddar cheese and 1/3 of cheese sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with eggs and then Parmesan cheese.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or immediately bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cheese is golden brown on edges and eggs are set.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 759kcal Calories from fat 443|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 49g||75%|
|Saturated Fat 22g||110%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|