Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/kickin-chicken-bites/
© 2013 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
Kickin’ Chicken Bites
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb Gold’n Plump® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite size pieces
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cut bacon pieces into thirds the short way. Take each piece of chicken and wrap a piece of bacon around it. Fasten bacon with toothpick and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients together. Take each piece of chicken and dredge it in the brown sugar mixture making sure to sprinkle a little on top, too.
- Place on wire rack on a pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken juices run clear and bacon is crisp.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2824kcal Calories from fat 1737|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 193g||297%|
|Saturated Fat 63g||315%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|