Lemon Monkey Bread ~ Flaky Biscuits Stuffed with Lemon Pie Filling and Drizzled in a Lemon Glaze!
*I was compensated by Lucky Leaf to create this post. All opinions expressed are completely my own.
Spring has FINALLY sprung and I’m so ecstatic! Well it’s mostly sprung. There is a high in the 70’s on Wednesday and then as I peak at the 10 day I see highs in the 40’s. Since meteorologists are always wrong.
Speaking of that I mean what job can you be wrong the much and still have a job? I mean just take a shot in the dark and well you might be right and go with it. Sometimes I feel that way about meteorologists. I’m sure there’s way more complexity to it and I’m probably, well I am, sticking my foot in my mouth, but to the average weather watcher it kind of appears that way doesn’t it?
This way if the weather forecasts looks terrible I always go with the thoughts well at least their is hope that it’s wrong and there is really hope because a lot of the time it is!!
What screams spring and summer to you? Is it certain flavor? A certain smell? An activity you long for during the winter months maybe?
The flavor is definitely lemon for me. Sweet, Tangy and springy in every way! A smell would be flowers! Well and dirt says the farm girl in me, but those two things kind of go side by side right? An activity would be going on walks with Miss K. I soooo look forward to that! Hopefully it dries up and stays nice so we can enjoy some walks soon!
Flaky biscuits piled with lemon pie filling and then drizzled with a lemon glaze. Is your mouth watering yet?
Lemon Monkey Bread
- 2 16.3 oz cans Grands Biscuits
- 1 1/4 c. butter divided
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits so you have 16 biscuits. Cut each into fourths and place in a large bowl. Add 3/4 c. melted butter and toss to coat, making sure each biscuits is covered in butter.
- In a medium saucepan mix lemon pie filling and 4 Tbsp butter. Bring to a low boil and stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Pour lemon sauce over biscuit mixture and stir in white chocolate chips. Pour mixtures into bundt pan. Place bundt pan on large baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Flip onto serving platter.
- While monkey bread is cooling mixture powdered sugar and lemon juice in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over monkey bread. Serve warm.
Looking for More Pull Apart Treats?
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread ~ Ooey, Gooey Monkey Bread Spiced with Cinnamon!
Samoa Monkey Bread Muffins ~ Biscuits Piled with Coconut, Caramel and Drizzled with Chocolate!
Caramel Ice Cream Pull~Aparts ~ Bite-Sized biscuits loaded with an ooey, gooey caramel sauce made out of ice cream!