As I type my hubby is out at the house started to lay the hardwood floor. I feel like I’ve been telling you this forever that he is going to start it, but it has finally happened. I checked with our cabinet makers and they should be done with the end of next week. I think this put a little fire in the hubby’s step and he knew it was getting to crunch time. Hopefully everything comes together quickly now!
This week we officially have all the light fixtures up.
We also have a new front door that lets in tons of natural light and I’m in love!
List – Updated
1. Gut Upstairs
2. Side entire house (Siding off, Tyvek On!)
3. Trim out house (ORDERED! ARRIVED! STARTED!)
4. Jack up floor or ceiling 5. Fix Bathtubs 6. Frame windows and patio doors 5. Sheet rock in kitchen 6.Mud & Tape Upstairs 7. Paint, Paint, & Paint 8. Re-do wiring in kitchen 9. Install new windows
10. Install Kitchen Cabinets (ORDERED!)
11. Install Flooring (ORDERED! BATHROOMS DONE!)
12. Install Appliances (ORDERED!)
13. Install Vanities, toilets etc. in bathroom (Tub fixtures left, and one toilet to hook up!)