Mac & Cheese Lasagna ~ Easy weeknight meal with only 4 Ingredients!!!
When you don’t have time to put together lasagna, This is a super easy fix for supper! I’m on the look out for a lot of these recipes with a baby coming any due now, hopefully. This would also be a great supper to take out to the field or to a potluck. I’m sure my mom will be excited to have another option for the field! Plus it makes a lot so you are sure to have some leftovers, which is always nice for those crazy busy weeks.
I think there are a lot of us feeling overwhelmed at the thought of going to work full time, rushing to get the kids, rushing to get supper on the table, rushing to bathe the kids, rushing to put them to bed. It’s always rushing to do something after work. I just had this conversation with one of my besties and she was commiserating with me. I know I don’t have any children yet, but as a soon to be mom I’m already thinking about the rush rush of the game. I hope this recipe helps some of you get supper on the table fast and gives you a chance to enjoy some time with the kiddos!
This recipe takes a couple boxes of Mac & Cheese and dresses it up to make an easy and simple lasagna. It’s a great comfort dish and a no brainer on a day after work. I usually don’t use my brain much after work!
Mac & Cheese Lasagna
- 2 7.5 oz pkgs. of Kraft Thick and Creamy Macaroni and Cheese + ingredients to prepare
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Prepare the macaroni and cheese according to the package directions. I prepared it using half the amount of butter and use fat free milk to reduce the fat.
- While the macaroni cooks, brown the beef in a skillet and drain. Add the spaghetti sauce to the meat and stir to combine.
- In a 9 x 13 glass baking dish spread half of the meat mixture to cover the bottom of the pan. Follow with a layer of half of the macaroni and cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining meat mixture and mac and cheese.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the layers and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Recipe from: Real Mom Kitchen