Marbled M&M Brownies ~ Chewy brownies layered with cream cheese and topped with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend!It’s time to start planning all your treats for the holidays!
How does that statement leaving you feeling? Nervous, Excited, Apprehensive? All of the above?
Are you like me? I get all super pumped up about the holidays and all the treats that I’m going to make. I then get my bake on for a few treats and slowly dwindle out. Because let’s get real. Life is still happening and it doesn’t leave a ton of extra time for all those gorgeous holiday treats!
Today I’m hooking you up with a bunch of easy treats that are dressed to impress and don’t take a lot of time. I bet I have your attention now! I mean how cute are these little Marbled Brownies that are chewy, loaded with cream cheese and M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend and cut to cute bite sized treats? Plus they are so easy! You can sneak making a pan of these in to your life with no problem and people will still be impressed. I won’t tell them how easy it was!
If you are on the hunt for more easy treats that are just as fabulous as these Marbled Brownies and you also LOVE M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies I have the hook up for you today!
When you are in a hurry and need a treat for a holiday part make sure to check out all the M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies recipes!
Holiday’s are better with M&M’S.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 box 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix choose directions for the cake-style brownies
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1½-inch squares.