Meatball Bubble Biscuits ~ Grands Biscuits stuffed with meatball and Mozzarella Cheese then sprinkled with garlic and Parmesan!
Wow I’m on Thanksgiving hangover. Anyone else suffering from that?
I was looking forward to me long weekend for weeks and then boom, over and done with. I feel like I wasn’t even home. Now that I think of it. I really wasn’t!
But on the other hand I am embracing Cyber Monday with all of my power. I love it. I wait for it. It’s my black Friday.
That’s right no crazy Black Friday for this girl. I like my sleep. And I have to drive hours to get to any stores that make it worth while. Not worth it.
I’ll sit here and shop in my pj’s online instead. In fact I’ve wrapped up almost all of my Christmas shopping plus some of my mom’s. Say thank you mom!
Ok onto the recipe. Oh yum yum, easy peasy, awesomeness. I mean we all need something easy to get us through the holidays. Does anyone else not even enjoy half of the holidays because you are worried about getting to the next event, get together, hurting someone’s feelings?
I love, love the holidays, but sometimes it’s overwhelming. Schedules, rushing, and forgetting to remember the real reason. So that’s my goal this year. To remember what and why we are celebrating.
Who’s in with me?
Now go make these little guys and thank me for providing a simple recipe so you can relax a little! Have a glass of wine tonight too. I said it was ok!!
Meatball Bubble Biscuits
- 6 oz can Pillsbury Golden Layers Biscuits
- 20 frozen fully meatballs thawed
- 2 stick string cheese
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Bread Sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the biscuits each into two layers. Cut each string cheese into 10 pieces.
- Place a meatball and a piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal. Place seam side down in 9 inch round cake pan. Repeat until finished
- Sprinkle biscuits with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Recipe from: Kathie Cooks