Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Mexican Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 15.25 oz can corn, drained
- 2 c. uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 15.5 oz jar salsa
- 1 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. shredded Mexican cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Brown beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain off grease. Stir in salsa, corn, soup and 1/2 c. of cheese. Heat mixture through. Stir in drained and cooked pasta to mixture.
- Transfer to greased 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Adapted from: Taste of Home
Looking for Mexican inspired dinner recipes?
Texas Tacos – Tacos are taken over the top when they are stuffed full of taco meat, tomatoes, corn, red pepper and rice!
Taco Pie ~ Crescent Rolls piled with taco meat, sour cream, Mexican cheese and nacho cheese chips!
Easy Taco Wraps ~ Stuffed with Cream Cheese, Black Olives, Green Chiles, Tomatoes, Taco Meat & Cheese!