These Mini Mint White Chocolate Cheesecakes have a gluten free brownie crust and 2 kinds of chocolate. Only 150 calories!
Halloween is over. And now it’s November.
You know what that means right?
If you thought pumpkin was taking over your Pinterest news feed….well, you have another thing coming.
It’s going to be ALL about Christmas now. And I am not complaining One. Tiny. Bit.
In fact, I am going to jump on the Christmas ALL the things train, and shove your face full of Mini Mint White Chocolate Cheesecakes that have brownie bottoms and are only 160 calories.
But, really, are you going to stop me?
That’s what I thought.
These cheesecakes are loaded with 2 KINDS of chocolate. You know the stuff that is usually really bad for you, but we magically made it only 160 calories of YUM? That kind of 2 kinds of chocolate.
See. You want to hug me. I know it.
Cheesecakes that are also 1. Adorable and 2. Minty fresh. But not like the “I just brushed my teeth” kind of minty fresh.
That has no place here. Or ever in dessert. ICK.
Now that I’ve told you about all the things that these cheesecakes DO have, let’s talk about what they don’t have. I mean, I wouldn’t want them to parade around thinking that they are the best things to ever happen to your face.
Even though they are. But don’t tell them. Cheesecake with an ego? Do. Not. Want.
Back to the things that these creamy little bites of double, chocolate creamy goodness DON’T have:
- Butter OR Oil
- General hard to make qualities. I mean, the brownie part are made in the FOOD PROCESSOR. Mega win-age.
UGH. The ego of the cheesecakes is getting SO big that I can barely be in the same room with them.
And there is only one way to solve that, and I am going to get a wee bit bossy with you:
Eat them. Like, all of them.
At once. Right now.
Mini Mint White Chocolate Cheesecakes with Gluten Free Brownie Crust
- 4 Oz Semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 Large avocado mashed (about 125g or ½ Cup + ½ Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of salt
- 2 oz White chocolate
- 8 oz Reduced-fat cream cheese softened (not fat-free!)
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Truvia
- 1 Large egg white
- ¼ tsp Mint extract
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 6 Andes Mint Chocolate chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and lightly spray a mini cheesecake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt the 2 oz of white chocolate from the cheesecake layer using half power and 20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate is smooth and melted. Set aside to cool while you prepare the brownie base:
- In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate using the same method as above, until smooth and melted.
- While the chocolate melts, add the avocado, honey, vanilla extract, egg and a pinch of salt to a small food processor and blend until smooth. Add in the melted chocolate and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Divide the brownie batter evenly between each cavity of the prepared pan (about heaping 1 TBSP per cavity) and gently smooth out evenly.
- Make the cheesecake:
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and Truvia until fluffy and just combined. Add in the egg white, mint extract and vanilla extract. Beat until just combined, being careful to not overbeat and add too much air into the cheesecake. Pour in the cooled white chocolate and gently stir until it is well mixed.
- Divide the cheesecake batter evenly on top of each brownie layer (About 2 Tbsp per cavity) and gently smooth out.
- Bake until just the small, center portion of the cheesecake appears slightly jiggly, about 12-13 minutes. Let cool on the counter for 1 hour, and then refrigerate for 4 hours-overnight.
- Slide the cheesecakes out of the pan, top with chopped mint chocolate and DEVOUR.
Skinny Chocolate Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars – These chocolate cheesecake bars have a Brownie Brittle crust and are packed with butterscotch chips. You would never know they are healthier!
Skinny Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars – a super easy dessert, with a chocolate Krispie treat base and a creamy, peanut butter cheesecake topping…you’ll have a hard time believing that they are skinny jeans approved!