Mocha Iced Coffee Cake ~ Delicious and Easy Coffee Cake Perfect for Breakfast, Brunch or a Snack! Tender, Moist Coffee Cake Drizzled in Mocha Icing!
When we go to the cabin we have this thing and it’s called breakfast. I never, or rarely,make a big breakfast on the weekends, but at the cabin we always make a good breakfast! Some of our favorites are Crock Pot Caramel Apple Rolls, Crock Pot Tater Tot Egg Bake and Sausage & Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Bake! Next up as a favorite is this Mocha Iced Coffee Cake!
I love those lazy Saturday and Sunday mornings where we all hang out, make breakfast and start the day out on the right foot! Who doesn’t love breakfast? If you don’t, then we can’t be friends! Just kidding. Well, maybe!
I’m kind of a sucker for a good coffee cake. They are great fresh and they are just as good, sometimes better as leftovers. Therefore, for the entire weekend at the cabin I can get by with only making one breakfast and using it as leftovers the next day. I mean, who doesn’t love that? As much fun as it is to eat a great breakfast in the morning it’s also nice not to have to actually make it!
That is, if it makes it until the next day! I tend to get the mid-afternoon munchies and this Mocha Iced Coffee Cake goes great with a big glass of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee! Although you definitely don’t have to wait until the afternoon to enjoy a big glass of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee. Sometimes it’s so hot in the morning I just can’t bring myself to drink a hot cup of coffee so you can find me enjoying a mug of International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee!
This tender and moist Mocha Iced Coffee Cake starts with a the perfect struesel on the bottom and topped with a homemade coffee cake and you can’t forget the icing on top! I think this coffee cake is so much fun because it’s kind of like an upside down treat! That part was a bit of an accident. I put the streusel on the top of the cake batter and kind of forget that I had to flip it out of the bundt pan! Whoops! It turned out great though!
How do you celebrate summer? Well, other than hanging out the lake and making amazing breakfasts with the help of International Delight!
Connect with International Delight!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Mocha Iced Coffee Cake
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ c. International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 ¼ c. chopped pecans
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sugar, vegetable oil and eggs. Whisk well incorporated; about two minutes. Add the International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a small mixing bowl. Add sugar mixture and stir until just combined. Pour into bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the light brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon for the streusel. Sprinkle on top of cake mixture in bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until cake tests done. Let cool at least 10 minutes. Flip cake out onto serving platter. Let cake cool completely.
- Mix together glaze. Add more or less International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee depending on the consistency you desire. Drizzle over cake.
Craving More Coffee Cake?
Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Recipe ~ Delicious Coffee Cake Recipe Spiced with Cinnamon and Topped with a Thick Cinnamon Struesel Topping then Drizzled with Icing! Perfect Recipe for Dessert, Breakfast or Brunch!
Fresh Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe ~ Delicious, Moist Blueberry Coffee Cake Loaded with Fresh Blueberries Bursting with Flavor then Drizzled in an Almond Icing!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake ~ Delicious Coffee Cake Stuffed with Blueberries and Cream Cheese! Topped with a Crumb Topping and Glaze!