No Bake Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie ~ This Quick and Easy Dessert Starts with a Oreo Crust and is Layered with Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream! Only 5 Ingredients to this Dessert!
How’s your summer been? Fantastic, I hope! Mine has been filled with fun and sun and sleeping late and all the other wonderful things that summer has to offer. This week I’m prepping for our second road trip of the summer and I am so excited that I may actually explode.
The beach is in my near future!
So far my suitcase is filled with many bikini options and a doughnut float that I bought months ago specifically for this trip. I should probably start packing other necessities soon!
Just have to make it through this last week of work and then the forever long roadtrip with 3 kids and a dog and then I’ll be relaxing in the water. Ahhhh!
This No Bake Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie is the easiest pie you will ever make. Seriously, the hardest part is slicing it once it’s frozen!
So it’s an Oreo cookie crust (no bake!) that you make by just combining crushed Oreos and melted butter. You press that into your pie dish and then start layering the strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice creams. You do need to freeze the pie in between each layer so it takes awhile to assemble but obviously the majority of the time is hands off.
The easiest way to spread the ice cream is to let it sit on the counter for about 20 minutes before you even try. That way you don’t have to worry about disturbing all the layers below. And make sure you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes before you try to slice it!
If you aren’t into these flavors, feel free to use whichever ones you enjoy! I feel like a green one, like a mint chip, would be really pretty in a pie like this!
Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
- 25 regular Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry ice cream softened
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream softened
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream softened
- To make the crust, place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and process until they are just fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread with strawberry ice cream. Return to freezer and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes. Spread chocolate ice cream on top and return to freezer for another 15 minutes. Spread vanilla ice cream on top and freeze until ready to serve.