No Melt Turtle Sundae Pie ~ Easy No Bake Pie that Doesn’t Melt! Delicious Oreo Crust Loaded with Vanilla Pudding, Chocolate, Caramel and Pecans!
Happy “Pi Day”! Ok, ok I know it’s not Happy “Pie” Day but it’s still a good excuse to make a pie right? I thought I’d be cool and get on the trend this time since I totally missed the boat with Mint Chocolate Day back in Febraury and posted these delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies in March. See, sometimes I have it together. Just not all the time so don’t get your hopes up for me doing this in the future ok? Glad we got that straight!
Let’s talk pie. Love or hate it? I’m going to be honest that a regular pie doesn’t usually get me to excited. It’s the crust. I just don’t do homemade crust. Well, actually I’ve never tried so that could be my problem. My friend, Danielle, has this fabulous pie crust tutorial that I really need to embrace and try my own pie crust. Someday. Someday. Instead I go with the whole No Bake pie crusts full of Oreos or Graham Crackers or some other type of deliciousness. Who can blame me right? First of all they are totally amazing, secondly of all they are easy! My hubs was telling me this pie was delicious every time he ate some and considering he ate 3/4 of the pie that was a lot of times. I have to agree though it was pretty fabulous. Not trying to toot my own horn here but when something is awesome, it’s just awesome.
This pie starts with crush Oreos and butter to form the crust then it’s filled with Cool Whip and Vanilla pudding. Next up is some caramel and chocolate sauce that is drizzled over the top then for the finishing touch of pecans. Drooling yet? With the warmer temperatures already I’m quickly reminded of how No Bake desserts are the way to go in the summer. Make sure you make this delicious dessert soon because you obviously have to test it out before summer! Be on the look out for more no bake pies like this because I’m pretty sure my hubs is dreaming up of different flavors he’d love to taste test still!
No Melt Turtle Sundae Pie
- 15 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 c. milk
- 1 .3 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- Chocolate ice cream topping
- Caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- In a small mixing bowl mix together cookies and better. Press on bottom and up sides of 9 in. pie plate.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together milk and pudding mix with wire whisk until combined and no lumps remain. Gently fold in Cool Whip until mixed. Spoon over crust.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and then caramel syrup over Cool Whip mixture. Cut through chocolate and caramel syrup with knife for marble effect. Top with chopped pecans.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before servings. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Cut and serve.
Things You Made Need for this Recipe!
Looking for More Delicious Frozen Treats?
White Chocolate Golden Oreo Frozen Dessert Pie ~ Easy, Frozen Dessert that doesn’t melt!
Grandma’s Lemon Raspberry Sherbet Dessert ~ Salty Crust Topped with Creamy Raspberry Filling and a Tart Lemon Topping!
Grasshopper Ice Cream Dessert ~ Light, Fluffy & Minty Ice Cream Dessert that is always a hit!