Posted by Julie Evinkhttps://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/one-pan-parmesan-pork-chops-and-veggies-recipe/
© 2017 Julie's Eats & Treats. All rights reserved.
One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops and Veggies Recipe
- 1 lb (4-5 chops) bone-in pork chops
- 16 oz baby red potatoes, cut into 1'' in pieces
- 16 oz green beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and the pork is completely cooked through - reaching an internal temperature between 145 degrees to 160 degrees F. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
| Nutrition Facts|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 448kcal Calories from fat 201|
| % Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|