Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Patriotic Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 (16 oz) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 6 c. vanilla ice cream, softened
- Red Food Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- Patriotic Sprinkles
- Divide cookie dough in half and place in two separate bowls. Mix one bowl of dough with blue food coloring. Mix the other with red food coloring.
- Make 10 cookies out of each color of dough. Flatten each cookie out and sprinkle with Patriotic sprinkles. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
- Take one blue cookie, sprinkle side down, and place a 1/2 c. ice cream on top of cookie. Top with red cookie, sprinkle side up. Gently press cookies together to spread ice cream out evenly. Place in air tight container and store in freezer.
|Serving Size||1 Ice Cream Sandwiches|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 352kcal Calories from fat 149|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Looking for more Patriotic Treats?
Patriotic Puff Corn ~ Light, Salty Puff Corn Drizzled in Sweet Vanilla Candy Coating! Melt in Your Mouth Deliciousness!
Patriotic Swirl Sugar Cookie Bars ~ Festive Red & White Swirled Sugar Cookie bars topped with blue cream cheese frosting!
Firecracker Swirl Cake ~ Easy Cake to put you in the Patriotic Mood!