Peach Raspberry Lemonade ~ Homemade Peach Raspberry Lemonade Recipe is made with only 5-ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to put together! Perfect Quick, Easy Beverage for a Hot Summer Day!
Every spring, a neighboring city has this quaint event called the “Lemon Festival,” which is this adorable small-scale fair of sorts that serves more lemon desserts and lemonade than you can imagine.
It’s one of those situations where, despite my best intentions to keep my lemon intake within reason, it’s more like, I’ll-take-two-of-everything-please-and-thank-you. Judge if you will, but I’m just tryin’ to keep it real. ?
I ended up missing the Lemon Festival this year, and in order to make up for this travesty and placate my feelings, I bring to you today, a recipe for homemade peach raspberry lemonade.
Behold, a drink of glory.
It’s sweet, summery, and meant to be sipped while sitting poolside. ?
All jokes aside, this lemonade recipe is super simple to put together and only takes a handful of ingredients:
1. Lemon Juice
This pretty in pink drink begins with a simple syrup, which is equal parts water and sugar. When the water and sugar are heated together, the sugar dissolves and the water/sugar mixture becomes a sweet syrup. Using a simple syrup is a great way to add sweetness to your drinks without over-sweetening them, as the syrup is richer than sweetening your drink with straight sugar.
The peach and raspberry flavor comes from pureeing the raspberries and peaches together. Once pureed, the mixture is strained through a sieve in order to remove the seeds.
Finally, the simple syrup, the puree, lemon juice, and water are stirred together to create this sweet drink. It’s so easy!
Aren’t pretty drinks just the best?! I promise you, everything tastes better when it’s pink.
Peach Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Peach Raspberry Puree
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 large peaches peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2-3 cups water
- Lemon Wedges
- Sliced Peaches
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat, and allow the syrup to cool.
- With a food processor or high-powered blender, combine peeled and sliced peaches and raspberries together and puree. Add in 1 cup of water, and blend until smooth.
- Strain the puree mixture through a fine mesh strainer in order to remove all seeds.
- In a large pitcher, stir together simple syrup, raspberry peach puree, lemon juice, and 2 cups of water. (If the lemonade is too sweet, add in the remaining 1 cup of water.)
- Enjoy immediately with ice, or allow to chill in the fridge until cool. Garnish with lemon wedges, raspberries, or peaches, if desired.
Connect with Michelle here!
More from A Latte Food: