This Peach Rosé Sangria is a beautiful summer sangria made of Rosé, peach juice, peach liqueur, fresh white peaches, and berries. Try this Peach Sangria this summer!
Today, I’m bringing you Peach Rosé Sangria! If you need a drink to help you cool off as summer winds down, this is it. It’s delicious, easy, and beautiful! Rosé seemed like the perfect choice, and since peaches are in season I paired peaches with the Rosé. The combination made for absolutely fabulous sangria. Rosé, peach liqueur, peach juice, and simple syrup are combined. Then fresh peaches, strawberries, and raspberries are added, and the whole thing chills while all the flavors blend.
Earlier this summer we celebrated my daughter, Juliette’s, first birthday. Juliette’s party was a light pink floral theme, and I wanted a pink beverage to serve to the adults at the party. That’s where the Rosé came into play! I served up these Cherry Bomb Mocktails for the kids!
You can never get to much pink, right?
We went through several pitchers of this white peach sangria at Juliette’s party. It was a hit!
Between pregnancy and nursing Juliette for over a year, I’ve had to refrain from alcohol for what feels like forever. Now that I’m done nursing, I’m making up for lost time. Ha!
I’ve made this sangria several times this summer, and I hope to make it again at least one more time before summer is over. As I pour myself a glass (or two), I tell myself that I deserve it. Nursing a baby for a year is a lot of work. Plus, I’m silently mourning the end of Juliette’s babyhood, and this mama is drowning her sorrows in a glass of peach sangria. Wah.
A warm summer night and a glass of chilled peach sangria is a match made in heaven. Whether you’re raising your glass to the end of summer, or to celebrate a first birthday, I hope those glasses are filled with Peach Rosé Sangria. Cheers!
Make sure to make a batch of our favorite Peach Sorbet to end the night on a sweet note.
How to Make Simple Syrup
- Combine ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Chill.
- Any leftover simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator and used in coffee or tea.
Ingredients Needed for Peach Rosé Sangria
- Rosé wine
- Peach liqueur
- White Peach juice
- Simple syrup
Tips on Making White Peach Sangria
- White Peaches are sometimes hard to find. Always know that you can substitute out the white peaches for regular peaches.
- Prepare this ahead of time so it has time to sit in the refrigerator for several hours before servings. This let’s it meld together and gives it’s amazing flavor!
- If you want to add a little fizz to this sangria add in 1 liter of ginger ale before serving.
- Sangria can keep up to three days, but the fruit will start to go bad after that.
More Sangria Recipes
Watch below so you can see how easy this Peach Rosé Sangria is!
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Peach Rosé Sangria
- 1 bottle Rosé wine
- ½ cup peach liqueur
- 1 cup peach juice I used white peach juice
- 1/3 cup simple syrup see note
- 3 sliced peaches I used white peaches
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and/or raspberries
- In a carafe or pitcher, combine wine, liqueur, juice, and simple syrup. Adjust to suit your taste. Add fruit and refrigerate for several hours. Serve chilled, over ice.
Connect with Allison Here!
More from Celebrating Sweets: