Super Easy and so Tasty Snack Mix Peanut Butter Bars Recipe. These no bake bars are loaded with Chex, Pretzels and Peanut Butter M&M’S! Your Favorite Snack Mix Recipe in Bar Form! They are great for kids treats when they are busy with after schools activities, perfect for a snack after school or bringing to a party. Everyone always loves them.
Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Let’s be honest here. I’m going to admit something. All those recipes you see on my blog. I rarely make them repeatedly. Sure I have my go to recipes that never fail me like when I need a sweet treat for someplace I usually go to these super easy Monster Cookie Bars.
Or when I’m going to a summer time get together I’ll bring my Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. Of course I have a few “go-to” family, friendly meals for company or to bring to families with newborns like this Spasagna or Mac & Cheese Lasagna!
Then every once in a while I fall in love with a recipe and I make it multiple times. Sometimes my family get scared because this is not typical behavior for a woman like me!
Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
That’s what happened with this yummy peanut butter bars recipe. I tried them at the beginning of the summer because I needed sometimes to bring to a friends house that had just had a baby. I was kind of sick of all my old recipes and they aren’t strangers at our house so I felt the need to try something new.
You know, mix it up so they didn’t get a “Julie Stand By Recipe”. They were a hit, so when my cousin had a baby I knew I had to bring these bars over there.
What Do I Need for Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Pretzel sticks
- Corn Chex
- Peanut Butter M&M’s
- Creamy peanut butter
- Mini marshmallows
Then I just wanted some so I obviously had to make some to satisfy that craving. So in a couple short months I had made this recipe three times and I still hadn’t taken a picture of it!
Obviously the only way to remedy that was to make them again.
Trust me no one was complaining when I made these bars over, and over, and over again! Plus they are so easy I sure wasn’t complaining either.
It quickly became a go-to recipe in my book of tricks and I know of all the snack mix recipes out there… you’re going to love it too!
How to make Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Combine the pretzels and cereal in a large bowl
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter and peanut butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat.
- Add in M&M’s and gently stir until combined.
- Gently press mixture into a greased 9×13 in pan. Cool. Cut into squares.
More Peanut Butter Bars Recipe and Snack Mix Recipes!
- Snack Mix – Slap a big bowl of this on the table and trust me, this is the first thing that will disappear!
- Cheerios Snack Mix – Easy to make, sweet and delicious!
- Samoa Chex Mix – loaded with chocolate, toasted coconut and smothered in caramel!
- Gooey Frito Bars ~ Frito’s smothered in a creamy peanut butter sauce and topped with vanilla Candiquick!
- No Bake Cheerio Peanut Butter Bars – Ooey, Gooey, Peanut Buttery Bars stuffed with Peanut Butter Cheerios!
If you are looking for a quick, no-bake treats for the summer these are the perfect sweet and salty snack mix recipes! Plus, if the kids are headed back to school soon these make a great sweet treat for their lunch boxes or after school snack! They are chewy and loaded with Chex, Marshmallows, M&M’s and pretzels!
Add it to your arsenal of must make recipes and enjoy!
When you try it, please leave a rating below! And if you have an extra moment please tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see pictures of these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars! You can find me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or just tag me at #julieseatsandtreats!
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THESE SNACK MIX PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Snack Mix Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 2 1/2 c. halved pretzel sticks
- 2 c. Corn Chex
- 1 1/2 c. Peanut Butter M&M's
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 5 c. mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels and cereal.
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter and peanut butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir to coat. Add in M&M's and gently stir until combined.
- Gently press mixture into a greased 9x13 in pan. Cool. Cut into squares.