Pot O’ Gold Fruit Rainbow with Lemon Cheesecake Dip! Fun, Festive & Healthy Treat!
St Patrick’s Day. Takes on it? Celebrate or Ignore?
I’ve never really got into. Sure back in the day I drank green beer and had a good time. Mainly because I like beer, it was green, I went out on weekends because I had a life back then. Not because it was WOOHOOO IT’S ST. PATRICK’S DAY! LET’S DRINK GREEN BEER!
Don’t get me wrong. I still have a life it’s just changed…slightly!
Now let’s talk about my dear sister-in-law whom I love dearly and whom I hope does not get mad at me for writing this. Beg for forgiveness later instead of permission now is my motto.
She LOVES St. Patty’s Day. I’m talking dressing up in green, drinking green beer, taking part in a parade etc. I’m pretty sure it might just be one of her favorite holidays. In fact because I know this I planned our weekend trip to see her around St. Patrick’s Day festivities so I wouldn’t interrupt her.
Yes, Yes, I’m such a thoughtful sis-in-law aren’t I? I wouldn’t want us old married folks with kids to ruin her fun! Second thought maybe we should have ditched the kid and had a good time with her!
After this recipe I think I might officially have a new take on St. Patty’s Day. I think I might wish it to come every year so I have an excuse to eat fruit and dip. Trust me. Usually I’m looking for an excuse to eat cookies and cake, but after this recipe no thank you!
It was so much fun to arrange the fruit in a bright festive rainbow and the lemon cheesecake dip is seriously out of this world and I’m already thinking of other flavors and fruit to try!
If you are looking for a St. Patrick’s Day treat for a party or to treat your family to this is fun, lighter and tasty!
Another great lighter fruit dip recipe is this Healthier Chocolate Fruit Dip if you are looking for more fruit dips!
Pot O’Gold Fruit Rainbow with Lemon Cheesecake Dip
- Strawberries cut in half
- Clementines peeled and pulled apart
- Pineapple cut into tidbits
- Green Grapes
- Red Grapes
- 1 c. marshmallows
Lemon Cheesecake Dip
- 6 oz container Light Lemon Yogurt
- 7 oz container marshmallow cream
- 8 oz container whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Zest of Lemon
- Yellow Food Coloring optional
- Wash and prepare fruit. Arrange on large platter in the shape of the rainbow in this order. Strawberries, clementines, pineapples, green grapes, blueberries and red grapes.
- Place marshmallows in small bowl and set on one end of the rainbow.
- For the dip whip together all ingredients except lemon zest. Place in small bowl. Sprinkle with lemon zest and place on the other end of the rainbow.