Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
- 1 c. salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 c. granulated white sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Using an electric mix cream butter in a large bowl until fluffy. Add sugars and pumpkin puree and beat well. Add egg and vanilla to mixture and mix until fully incorporated, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon in a medium sized mixing bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients mixing as you go until is just incorporated.
- Cover bowl with dough in it with plastic wrap and chill at least one hour.
- After the dough has chilled, preheat over to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix cinnamon sugar ingredients together. Prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll cooking into balls (about 1 1/2 Tbsp of dough). Coat with cinnamon sugar mixture. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Baked for 12-14 minutes or until they are slightly firm to the touch. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @gimmesomegrilling on Instagram and hashtag it #julieseatsandtreats
Post Updated: 10/4/15
Recipe Slightly Adapted From: Recipe Girl
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Pumpkin Cookies?
Cinnamon Frosted Pumpkin Cookies ~ Soft, Chewy Pumpkin Cookies Topped with Light and Fluffy Cinnamon Frosting!
Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies ~ Soft, Chewy Pumpkin Cookies Stuffed Full of Cinnamon and White Chocolate Chips!