Red Velvet Fudge Recipe – This super easy fudge recipe comes together in minutes and melts in your mouth! It’s the perfect addition to your Valentine’s Day dessert spread.
If you’ve ever been afraid of making fudge from scratch, have no fear! This Red Velvet Fudge is the easiest fudge ever and I bet you won’t even be able to tell the difference!
When Valentine’s Day rolls around, I’m always find myself scrambling to come up with easy desserts to throw together for my man. Fudge is one thing I always tend to make because it’s just so easy to make and my fiancé loves it! The deep red color of this fudge is just perfect for the special occasion. You can sprinkle the top with decorative sprinkles before chilling like I did to make them festive!
Red Velvet Fudge
- 2 1/2 cups Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup salted butter cut into 8 pieces
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbs sprinkles to garnish optional
- Line just the bottom of an 9x9 square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, pour in cake mix, confectioner's sugar, milk and butter pieces. Resist the urge to stir, no need to. Microwave for two minutes.
- Remove from microwave and immediately begin stirring until all of the butter is melted. Fold in white chocolate chips while the mixture is still warm so you get the marble effect when they melt slightly.
- Spoon fudge mixture into prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. If using sprinkles, add them quickly and press down slightly so they adhere to the fudge. Cover with plastic wrap and let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting it up.