Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Smokey Baked Beans Loaded with Bacon and Hamburger then Slow Cooked!
- 1 lb bacon fried and crumbled
- 1 lb hamburger fried
- 1 28 oz can Boston Recipe Baked Beans
- 1 15 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- In slow cooker combine baked beans, kidney beans, hamburger and bacon; mix until combined.
- In another bowl mix remaining ingredients. Add to bean mixture and mix until combined. Cook 6-8 hours on low in crock pot.
Looking for more Crock Pot Side Dishes?
Crock Pot Comforting Cheesy Potatoes ~ Easy Creamy, Dreamy, Cheesy Potatoes!
Crock Pot Cheddar Creamed Corn ~ The perfect easy side dish for your main dish! Throw it in the Crock Pot and forget it!
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese ~ Easy, Creamy, Deliciousness!