Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Slow Cooked Hickory Smoked Baked Beans
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 lb hamburger, fried
- 1 (28 oz) can Boston Recipe Baked Beans
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp liquid smoke
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- In slow cooker combine baked beans, kidney beans, hamburger and bacon; mix until combined.
- In another bowl mix remaining ingredients. Add to bean mixture and mix until combined. Cook 6-8 hours on low in crock pot.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 378kcal Calories from fat 207|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Looking for more Crock Pot Side Dishes?
Crock Pot Comforting Cheesy Potatoes ~ Easy Creamy, Dreamy, Cheesy Potatoes!
Crock Pot Cheddar Creamed Corn ~ The perfect easy side dish for your main dish! Throw it in the Crock Pot and forget it!
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese ~ Easy, Creamy, Deliciousness!