Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe ~ The EASIEST Lasagna Recipe You’ll Ever Make! Quick, Easy, Delicious and Made Right in the Slow Cooker! Lasagna Noodles Layered with Sauce, Hamburger and Cheese!
I hope you guys have all your gifts bought, and wrapped and who am I kidding…it’s not the 24th yet why would we do that? I’m almost done but I always have to leave a few things to get right before Christmas. My philosophy is that if I get done to soon I’ll just keep shopping anyways so why get done early?? So if you are a procrastinator like me you can use that line too! Ok enough of that stuff…on to the recipe. I love lasagna but it takes so long to make and well when you get home at 6:00 from work you just don’t want to wait another two hours for supper so I found a lasagna recipe that is for the crockpot….here it is!
More great Lasagna Recipes to try!
The EASIEST Lasagna Recipe You'll Ever Make! Quick, Easy, Delicious and Made Right in the Slow Cooker! Lasagna Noodles Layered with Sauce, Hamburger and Cheese!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can 29 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 c. water
- 1 can 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 package 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 4 c. 16 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 c. 12 ounces 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add the tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt and oregano; mix well.
- Spread a fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased 5 qt. slow cooker. Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles if necessary). Combine the cheeses; spoon a third of the mixture over noodles. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.
Post Updated 12/29/15
Recipe from Taste of Home
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Crock Pot Recipes?
Follow my Best of Crock Pot Recipes Rounded Up Pinterest Board!
Delicious Crock Pot Meals on Julie’s Eats & Treats!
Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa Bake ~ Only 10 minutes of prep work and is made with quinoa and all your favorite Mexican ingredients for a thick, filling and delicious slow cooker weeknight meal!
Crock Pot Pizza Pasta ~ Easy Crock Pot Meal Loaded with Pasta, Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni, Hamburger and Cheese!
Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki ~ Super easy and waiting for your in your crock pot when you get home!