S’mores Bars ~ Now You Can Have a S’more Whenever You Want! These Delicious S’mores Bars Are Full of Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and Chocolate! Ooey, Gooey and Delicious!
Now You Can Have a S'more Whenever You Want! These Delicious S'mores Bars Are Full of Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and Chocolate! Ooey, Gooey and Delicious!
- 2 c. flour
- 2. c graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 c. butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. marshmallow topping
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 in pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder. In a separate bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs. On slow, beat in flour mixture, adding up a little at a time.
- Divide dough in half and spread into the pan. Top with marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Scatter remaining dough on top. There will be marshmallow and chocolate chips peaking out but that is ok!
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Take out and cool. They cut easier if they are refrigerated for a little while!
Get Your Hands on More S’mores Inspired Recipes!
S’mores Muddy Buddies ~ Only 5 Ingredient Recipe! Yummy mixture of Golden Graham cereal, chocolate chips, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar and mallow bits!
S’mores Donuts ~ Homemade Donuts Loaded with Marshmallow Frosting then Drizzled with Chocolate and Topped with Crushed Graham Crackers!
S’mores Ice Cream ~ Easy, Cream Ice Creamy Stuffed with Chocolate, Marshmallow & Graham Crackers!