S’mores Bars ~ Now You Can Have a S’more Whenever You Want! These Delicious S’mores Bars Are Full of Graham Crackers, Marshmallows and Chocolate! Ooey, Gooey and Delicious!
- 2 c. flour
- 2. c graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 c. butter room temperature
- 1 ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. marshmallow fluff
- 1 ½ c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 in pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder. In a separate bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs. On slow, beat in flour mixture, adding up a little at a time.
- Divide dough in half and spread into the pan. Top with marshmallow mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips on top. Scatter remaining dough on top and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Take out and cool. They cut easier if they are refrigerated for a little while!