Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring
Flaky Crescent Rolls that are shaped into a pinwheel and stuffed with strawberry pie filling and a sweet cheesecake filling make this Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring a delicious and easy breakfast or dessert that’s reminiscent of bakery danishes. Perfect for lazy weekend mornings or holiday breakfasts!
This strawberry crescent ring might look complicated, but it’s so easy. Like, last-minute breakfast easy! Seriously, you can have it made and ready to serve in about 30 minutes.
I absolutely love this crescent ring recipe for holidays and special breakfasts. It looks so impressive, tastes like a fancy bakery danish, but is so easy to make. Serve it up with some scrambled eggs and bacon for an amazing breakfast!
This is an Easy Breakfast Recipe!
- You only need seven ingredients!
- It’s easy to prep!
- It tastes like a fancy strawberry cream cheese pastry that’s served warm. So good!
- It’s great for a holiday breakfast, brunch, or any time you want a fresh-baked breakfast treat.
7 Simple Ingredients
Don’t you just love crescent roll dough? It is perfect for this recipe and the best shortcut! I mean, who has time to make dough from scratch during the holidays? Hand me the pre-made dough, please!
The strawberry filling is just as easy, too – just buy a can of strawberry pie filling!
It takes just a few minutes to make the cheesecake filling – it’s just a combination of softened cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract.
How to Make the Cheesecake Filling
It’s important to start with softened cream cheese for this step – I usually leave the cream cheese out overnight so it’s room temperature by the next morning.
To make the cheesecake filling, mix the softened cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until well combined and smooth.
How to Make a Crescent Breakfast Ring
Step 1: Unroll the crescent dough and separate it into triangles.
Step 2: Place the triangles on a greased baking sheet so that the wide part of the triangles overlap in the center with the tips of the triangles pointing away from it. There should be a four-inch opening in the center. Seal the overlapping dough by pressing the pieces together.
Step 3: Spoon the pie filling over the wide part of the triangles. Top it with the cream cheese mixture.
Step 4: Fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling, tucking the ends under to form a ring. You should see the filling poking out – it won’t be completely covered.
Bake the breakfast crescent ring for 20 to 25 minutes at 350°F or until the dough is baked through and golden brown. Let it cool for five minutes before adding the glaze.
Finish It with the Glaze!
While it bakes make the glaze by combining powdered sugar with some milk. Drizzle it over the warm crescent ring.
Serve It with these Dishes for the Ultimate Breakfast!
I love a sweet and savory breakfast, don’t you? Here are some dishes that go perfectly with this strawberry cheesecake crescent ring:
- Spinach Frittata is an easy egg dish that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch.
- Make my easy Crock Pot Egg Bake – it has tater tots!
- Or my Cheesy Ham Breakfast Casserole is another easy slow cooker recipe you might like, too!
No matter what you serve it with, you are going to love this strawberry crescent ring! It’s warm, sweet and the strawberry with the cheesecake filling is the best. No one will be late to breakfast when you pull this out of the oven!
More Crescent Roll Breakfast Ideas
- Cinnamon Crescent Rolls are filled with butter and cinnamon and topped with glaze. So easy and so good!
- Breakfast Crescent Rolls are a savory breakfast dish with sausage, peppers, eggs, and cheese.
- Mini Caramel Rolls are a really simple recipe that tastes like homemade caramel rolls but so much easier to make.
Try it and love it? Rate it, please! Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day!
If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!!
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring
- 2 tubes crescent rolls (8 oz each)
- 21 oz can strawberry pie filling
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch greased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon strawberry pie filling over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Top strawberry pie filling with cream cheese mixture. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring. The filling will be visible.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix powdered sugar and milk together, drizzle over crescent ring. Serve.
Leave a Comment