Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring ~ Tender, Flaky Crescent Rolls Stuffed with Strawberry Pie Filling & Cheesecake then Drizzled with Icing! Perfect Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipe!
My big, epic 30th birthday has come and went and I’m still here to bring you more eats and treats! It appears that life doesn’t end when you turn 30 even though a few days ago I really doubted this. I had a big hang up on the fact that I was turning 30 and in my mind I can’t possibly be 30 because I don’t feel that old. I know you are snickering thinking sweetie that ain’t old at all! The day was perfect I have to say. It conveniently fell on a Saturday so I got to enjoy the day at the lake with my family and then we went out to eat with my extended family. After that a few of my sweet, thoughtful friends surprised me with a boat ride on the restaurant’s chartered boat. I won’t mention the fact that the ride got cut short because of a storm. We decided that rain on your 30th birthday obviously means good luck just like rain on your wedding day, which I might add we had that too! Thanks to my wonderful, sweet sister-in-law’s for planning the surprise and all my friends that met up for it!
While on the boat I got a card that said “29 and Holding” from a co-worker and I was alllll for that! That was my new motto until my hub’s aunt told me I should probably pick a more realistic number that doesn’t seem like I’m lying. The age 29 makes people raise their eyebrows apparently. So, with her help I picked 27 so from here on out I’ve decided I’m 27 if anyone asks whether it’s tomorrow or 10 years from now. I’m glad she helped me in this thought process since she is obviously the pro at this considering she’s been 26 for as long as I can remember! Smart lady she is! The rain didn’t stop us from enjoying the rest of the night and let’s just say I may have partied like I was 23 instead of 30! Uff-da that next morning wasn’t so much fun mainly because this Mama needs sleep and those little girls didn’t remember that!
You know even though I was sleep deprived and feeling the celebration from the night before I was still able to whip up this fabulous Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Ring. Yes, that’s how incredibly easy this is! Pretty impressive on my part though huh? It requires little to no thought process and is incredible. I love it when you serve up a breakfast or any meal for that matter, and every one around the table is going on about how delicious it is and asking for seconds and thirds. It really makes cooking and baking totally worth the effort. Or in this case you just don’t tell them there isn’t really any effort involved. All you need is a few crescent rolls, my favorite Strawberry Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, a handful of other ingredients you’ll find in your pantry and make those faces smile at your next breakfast!
*I was compensated by Lucky Leaf to create this post. All opinions expressed are completely my own.
Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Ring
- 2 8 oz tubes crescent rolls
- 1 can 21 ounce Lucky Leaf strawberry pie filling
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2-3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles on a 14 inch greased pizza pan with points toward the outside and wide ends overlapping at the center, leaving a 4 inch opening in the center. Press overlapping dough to seal.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl cream the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth.
- Spoon strawberry pie filling over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Top strawberry pie filling with cream cheese mixture. Fold pointed ends of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring. The filling will be visible.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown.Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix powdered sugar and milk together, drizzle over crescent ring. Serve.
Things You Might Need for this Recipe!
Craving More Lucky Leaf Treats?
Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake ~ Quick & Easy Dessert Loaded with Blueberry Pie Filling and topped with Lemon Cake! Only Three Ingredients!
Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies ~ Soft, Chocolate Cookies filled with Cherry Pie Filling and Drizzled with Chocolate!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake ~ Delicious Coffee Cake Stuffed with Blueberries and Cream Cheese! Topped with a Crumb Topping and Glaze!