Cool down during the warm weather months by mixing up a Virgin Strawberry Margarita! This booze-free rendition of the beloved margarita has the same sweet-tart kick and packs in the flavor, only calling for five ingredients. Once blended together, serve these up for friends and family members alike as a cool treat. This vegan mocktail, which can be made paleo-friendly, is sure to become a summertime favorite!
Chances are, you know someone who will want a Virgin Margarita this summer. Whether you’re currently not drinking, are underage or don’t drink at all, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a favorite summertime drink.
The classic Strawberry Margarita… without booze! Also, it’s also vegan and can be made paleo-friendly! You’re welcome, Internet.
The fact that they contain some of my favorite warm weather flavors—strawberries, orange and lime—just makes ‘em all the sweeter.
Ingredients for Virgin Strawberry Margarita
- Frozen Strawberries
- Orange Juice
- Lime Juice
- Agave Nectar or honey
- Orange blossom water
Steps to Prepare
- Combine – In the base of a blender, measure out the strawberries, orange juice, lime juice, agave nectar and orange blossom water.
- Blend – Blend until smooth. (Depending on the strength of your blender, this could take a few minutes.)
- If you like your cocktails a little more tart, use less agave nectar (and add more as needed.) If you like ’em sweeter, I suggest trying what’s written below, but then tasting and potentially adding a little more agave if it’s not sweet enough.
- Fresh squeezed lime juice and orange juice is best used here, but if you’re in a pinch, you can use the bottled stuff.
- If you don’t have Orange Blossom Water and don’t want to go to the store to get it, that’s OK. You can make the recipe without it. (I think it adds a little something extra, but it’s not imperative to making an utterly delicious virgin marg.)
- Double, triple, quadruple, etc. for a crowd!
The best news, other than this virgin margarita tasting amazing, is the fact that you need very few ingredients, tools and time to mix ‘em up!
In fact, you probably have everything you need in your kitchen already, minus one ingredient that’s a bit more specialty.
Frozen strawbs? Check.
OJ and lime juice? Check and check.
You’re all set. These beauties are simple, but oh-so-delicious!
Here’s how you can make ‘em…
Other Refreshing Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!!? Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day!
If you snap a photo, please be sure to tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!!
- 3/4 cup strawberries , frozen
- 1.5 oz. orange juice , fresh squeezed
- 1 oz. lime juice , fresh squeezed
- 1 oz. agave nectar
- 1/4 oz. orange blossom water
- In the base of a blender, measure out the strawberries, orange juice, lime juice, agave nectar and orange blossom water.
- Blend until smooth. (Depending on the strength of your blender, this could take a few minutes.)
- Enjoy immediately in your favorite glass!