Taco Stroganoff is a favorite spin on our popular Hamburger Strognoff recipe! This is the perfect quick and easy meal for your family on busy nights. It has a ton of flavor from the seasoned taco meat and corn. Plus, it’s extra creamy from the secret ingredient, cream cheese! It’s served over traditional egg noodles. If you are looking for a family friendly dinner recipe this is it!
PIN IT HERE!
The BEST Taco Stroganoff!
Fall is in the air and I’m tending to lean towards comfort food these days. The transition from grilling and cooking the least amount possible during the summer months is leaving.
I love my Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, and so do you guys, so I decided to mix it up a bit and make a Mexican Stroganoff version!
I’m pleased to say if you are looking for a little zip to your stroganoff this one won’t disappoint! It comes to gather quick and easy (a must in my life!) and it will spice up your regular old rotation at supper!
What ingredients do I need to make Taco Stroganoff?
How do I make Taco Stragnoff?
- Brown Beef –
- Mix Taco Stroganoff Mixture –
- Prepare Egg Noddles –
- Serve –
What tools do I need to make Taco Strognoff?
What is the difference between goulash and stroganoff?
What goes good with stroganoff?
More Stroganoff Recipes!
- Hamburger Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Hamburger Stroganoff
- Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole
WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO FOR THIS TACO STROGANOFF RECIPE BELOW:
If you enjoy watching these videos make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified each time a post a new video!
Try it and love it? Rate it, please!!! 😋 Seriously though a five-star rating below will make my day! If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your amazing Shrimp Pasta!!
Taco Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 oz envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 14 .5 oz can corn'n peppers drained
- 8 oz package cream cheese (chive & onion flavor)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked and drained
- Cook onions and ground beef until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve over noodles or toss with prepared egg noodles.