Vegetable Pizza ~ Soft, flaky crescent rolls loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, olives and carrots!
Last one for tonight I promise. I know I’m filling up that email inbox of yours. I have a work Christmas party tomorrow night and need to bring an appetizer so I made a vegetable pizza which I totally love, but in the words of my husband “nasty” pizza. Have I told you about his “love” of vegetables. It’s more like an allergy! I have to make this stuff when I can bring it somewhere and share and not have to eat the whole thing by myself, which I might actually do because I like this so much!
- 2 pkg crescent rolls
- 4 oz Light French Onion Dip
- 4 oz Light Cream Cheese
- 1/3 pkg dry Hidden Valley Dressing Mix
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 c. cauliflower florets
- 1 c. carrots
- 1 c. green olives
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Put crescent rolls in a greased jelly roll pan, press them together to form a crust.
- Bake crescent rolls according to package directions.
- Mix french onion dip, cream cheese, ranch dressing and mayo together. Spread on cooled crescent rolls.
- Cut vegetables up and put on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate & cut when ready to serve.
|Serving Size||1 piece|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 270kcal Calories from fat 126|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Looking for more great appetizers?