A quick and easy appetizer that is perfect for bringing to parties! This Veggie Pizza starts with a flaky crescent roll crust that is piled with a creamy ranch cream cheese layer and topped with all of your favorite vegetables. We love topping this Vegetable Pizza with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, olives and cheese, but that possibilities are endless! Plus, it can be prepped ahead of easy entertaining!
Quick and easy Veggie pizza always a hit at any party! My Mom has been making this forever. I request it for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve for sure. Plus, it’s pretty easy to make. A layer of crescent rolls for the base, a cream cheese mixture topped with shredded cheese.
Best part about this Vegetable Pizza is that you can totally use any topping you want. Make it your own! It’s a great way to use up those vegetables hiding out in your refrigerator.
Why this Recipe Works:
- Always a hit at any party!
- You can make it in advance. Look at our tips and trick for prepping it before the party.
- Easy to make and take to any party as an appetizer.
Ingredients Needed for Veggie Pizza
- Crescent rolls – If you can find the sheet of crescent roll dough get that. So much easier than pressing the seams together in the individual crescent rolls, but either will work.
- French Onion Dip
- Cream Cheese
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Mayonnaise – Not Miracle Whip, that will give it a sweet taste. You could also use sour cream.
- Vegetables – Broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, chopped carrots, sliced green olives, shredded cheddar cheese etc.
To cut down on calories you can use reduced fats items especially for the cream cheese mixture.
Steps to Prepare
- Crust – Grease a jelly roll pan (15.5” x 10.5”), add the crescent rolls, pressing the seams together to form a crust, unless you use the sheet of crescent roll dough. Bake according to package directions about 12 to 15 minutes or until just golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool at least 30 minutes.
- Prep Sauce – Mix the dip, cream cheese, ranch dressing and mayonnaise together. Spread on the cooled crust.
- Top the Pizza – Cut vegetables up and put on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Store – Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve. We don’t recommend making this more than 8 hours before you will use it as the crust will start to get soggy.
Tips to Prep Vegetable Pizza in Advance
If you want to make this more than 8 hours ahead of time we recommend doing the following. This can be done up to a day ahead of time.
Baked the crust then let it cool. After it cools cover it and keep it at room temperature.
Make the cream cheese spread, cover and store in the refrigerator.
Chop up your vegetables, store in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
When you are ready to serve it just top the crust with the cream cheese sauce, vegetables and cheese!
More Great Party Appetizers!
- Warm this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip and bring it will to your next party.
- With only three ingredients it doesn’t get easier than Ham Pickle Roll Ups!
- Pull Apart Pizza Bread is a hit with kids and adults! A fun twist on pizza night, too.
- You can make these ahead of time and serve them as a stress-free appetizer! Tortilla Pinwheels are an easy, bite size appetizer!
- For a sweet treat try my Fruit Pizza!
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats that way I’m sure to see your pictures!!
- 2 pkg crescent rolls
- 4 oz Light French Onion Dip
- 4 oz Light Cream Cheese
- 1/3 pkg dry Hidden Valley Dressing Mix
- 1/2 c light mayonnaise
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 c. cauliflower florets
- 1 c. carrots diced
- 1 c. green olives sliced
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese shredded
- Put crescent rolls in a greased jelly roll pan, press them together to form a crust.
- Bake crescent rolls according to package directions.
- Mix french onion dip, cream cheese, ranch dressing and mayo together. Spread on cooled crescent rolls.
- Cut vegetables up and put on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Refrigerate & cut when ready to serve.