White Chocolate Golden Oreo Frozen Dessert Pie ~ this cold and refreshing dessert is easy to make and tastes delicious!
I often go to Kraft for recipe ideas and when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it out. Of course I had to put my own twist on things and turn it into a Golden Oreo dessert!
It’s perfect for summer because it’s cold and refreshing plus you don’t even have to turn your oven on. I know I for one, avoid the oven at all costs in the summer!
I treated my family to this on Father’s Day and it was a hit for everyone. My official taste testers gave it the thumbs up for the blog so here it is.
If you are looking for a dessert for your next special event this is it! If you want a chocolate flavored ice cream dessert make sure to head over to Kraft and check out their version of the recipe!
Golden Oreo No Melt Ice Cream Pie
- 16 Golden Oreos chopped
- 4 squares white chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- Spread chopped Oreos in a pie plate.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a medium bowl for one minute, stir to completely melt chocolate. Set chocolate aside.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in Cool Whip. Place 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip Mixture in the bowl with melted white chocolate. Gently stir mixture.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture over the chopped Oreos. Spread the remaining Cool Whip mixture over the white chocolate mixture in the pan. Then press the rest of the chopped Oreos into this layer.
- Cover and freeze for about 3 hours or until firm.
This recipe may be shared on the following sites – Please give them a visit!
Our Delightful Home | Mandy’s Recipe Box | Lil’ Luna | Semi Homemade Mom | Weekend Potluck | Six Sisters’ Stuff | Pint Sized Baked | Flour Me With Love | Chef In Training | Inside BruCrew Life | Couponing & Cooking | High Heels & Grills | Buns In My Oven | Chocolate, Chocolate and More | Kitchen Meets Girl
Looking for more desserts?