White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies + VIDEO
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies ~ Copycat Subway cookies but even better! Now You Can Make Your Favorite Cookie at Home!
Ok you need to RUSH to the store to get these ingredients for these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies. Don’t wait the months after finding this recipe to make them.
These babies are to die for. They taste just like Subway’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies but they stay soft for days. Subways…well they don’t so much. So see homemade is better!
I made a double batch of these because I just had one of those feelings. You know how I finally made these or why? Well my sis-in-law had been asking me to find a recipe like Subway’s cookies so I found it…and then it collected dust until my nephew texted me one night at 9 pm asking for cookies. I had to inform him it was almost my bedtime so those cookies would have to wait a night. I’m old ok?
Then he told Grandma the next day that I was making him these cookies and well he thought it was for my blog obviously. Duh. Got that nephew trained. So I went home, found out I was out of cream cheese, my dear neighbor rescued me, she got a plate of cookies, the nephew got a plate, I brought some to work, I brought some to a fundraiser.
You know what happened? People posted on FB about these cookies they were that amazing. Oooh and aaahing and saying they were going to steal them. One coworker had 4 then Snapchatted me pouting because I snatched the container when I went home.
Another time I made these I brought them to an old co-worked at a car dealership. Apparently his wife LOVES these White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies at Subway and he made her day when he brought some home. I’m glad I can help husband’s win brownie points with their wives!
So here’s the moral of the story. MAKE THESE NOW. Ok?
White Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Butter Flavored Shortening
- Brown Sugar
- Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
- All-Purpose Flour
- White Chocolate Chips
Oh and if you work at my local grocery store…you should probably start stocking this raspberry muffin mix. Mmmm k? Thanks bunches! I have heard that other people can’t find this muffin mix and it available on Amazon. I purchased a six pack and it was pretty reasonable!
If you are looking for more delicious cookie recipes a few of my favorites are Monster Cookies, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies and White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies.
Did you make this? If you snap a photo, please be sure tag me on Instagram at @julieseatsandtreats or #julieseatsandtreats so I can see your yummy treat!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 2 Tbsp shortening
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Jiffy raspberry muffin mix 7 ounce boxes
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add eggs beating after each addition.
- Mix in muffin mix and flour until just combined. Add white chocolate chips and stir until incorporated.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with Silpat mat or lightly grease baking sheets.
- Scoop cookie dough mix onto baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
- In between baking batches of cookies make sure to store the dough in the refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from: Six Sisters’ Stuff
Leave a Comment