Garden Vegetable Spread
Garden Vegetable Spread ~ Fresh, yummy vegetable spread full of green peppers, celery, carrots, radishes and onion! Pair it with homemade beer bread and you are ready for a party!
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 8 oz package fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 c. green pepper finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs finely chopped
- 2 med carrots finely chopped
- 3 radishes finely chopped
- 1 tsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp dill weed
Trim all vegetables, Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well blended.
I processed everything in a food processor at the end to get the spread chopped and cream cheese well blended!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 7060IU | Vitamin C: 35.6mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.3mg