Slow Cooker Beef and Noodle Soup
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew with the Addition of Pasta! Loaded with Stew Meat, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms and Egg Noodles!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time9 hrs
Total Time9 hrs 15 mins
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 8 oz baby portabella mushrooms sliced
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon beef bullion or 1 cube beef bullion
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 6 cups beef broth
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
Place all ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker except egg noodles. Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or on HIGH for 5-6 hours.
Using two forks shred meat if desired and stir in egg noodles. Cover and cook on HIGH for 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- If you don't have stew meat feel free to use any tough cut of beef. The crockpot is great for tough cuts of meat!! A chuck roast will work great and you can place the whole thing in the crockpot and shred it at the end.
- Be sure to add the egg noodles at the end of cooking or they will become mushy from the long cook time. They only need about 10-15 minutes on HIGH to become tender.
- I like to serve this with some crusty french bread. It would also be great served with a simple side salad.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 770mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 5235IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3.8mg