Bean Salad Recipe
Every main dish deserves a great side dish and this bean salad is it! A delicious array of flavors and beans brings this side dish to a whole new level. Plus it's easy to throw together on a busy night!
- 2 cups frozen corn thawed
- 1 can 16 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 16 ounces red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15.5 ounces white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15.5 ounces lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Using a large bowl, add the first nine ingredients.
Using a glass measuring cup or small bowl, add the chili sauce, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper. Whisk to combine.
Pour liquid mixture over bean mixture. Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 879mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 12.1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 5.3mg