Linguine Casserole ~ Stuffed with Ham, Swiss Cheese and Linguine! The ultimate comfort food!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 oz uncooked linguine broke in half
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 c. cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1 3/4 c. shredded Swiss Cheese divided
- 1 can 10 3/4oz. reduced-fat reduced sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 c. 8 oz. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 medium onion chopped
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ham, 1 1/2 c. cheese, soup, sour cream, garlic and onion. Drain pasta; add to ham mixture and stir to coat.
Transfer to a 13 in x 9 in baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 581kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1551mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 618mg | Iron: 1.5mg