Crockpot Italian Chicken Recipe
Quick and easy slow cooker dinner! This creamy chicken is best served over egg noodles or rice!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup 10.5 oz each
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature, cubed
- .6 oz Zesty Italian dry salad dressing mix
- 16 oz Extra Wide Egg Noodles
Spray cock pot with non-stick spray. Place chicken in crock pot. Season with black pepper.
In a small bowl cream together soup and cream cheese. Pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high heat for 4 hours.
When cooking time is up carefully shred chicken with two forks and mix it up into the gravy in the crock pot.
Prepare noodles according to package directions and serve with chicken mixture over prepared noodles.
- Add vegetables like peas, broccoli etc during last hour of cooking to make it an entire meal!
- Spray your crockpot with cooking spray before adding the chicken and make clean-up easier! Another solution is to use one of these amazing Crock Pot Liners!
- Substitute boneless, skinless chicken thighs for the boneless, skinless chicken breasts or use a mix of both.
- I don't add any extra salt to this recipe because the soup I use has enough. Remember, you can always add more salt but it's really hard to take the salt out, so season at the end!
- We love egg noodles, but you can substitute your favorite pasta shape or serve it over cooked brown or white rice.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 850mg | Potassium: 1116mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 977IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 2mg