Only three ingredients in this is perfect for dipping your favorite fruit!
- 8 oz marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
You can leave out the orange juice if you don't want an orange flavor and it will still be delicious!
- Peanut Butter - Perfect for dipping apples into! Leave our the orange and add a bit of peanut butter into the dip. I recommend melting the peanut butter so it stirs in nice and easy when you add it.
- Vanilla - Leave out the orange and add vanilla extract instead.
- Lemon - Swap the orange for fresh lemon and lemon zest.
- Strawberry - Leave out the orange and use a strawberry cream cheese instead of plain cream cheese.
You can make this up to a day in advance. We recommend storing it in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
It may separate as it sits. Simply whisk it to combine it and fluff it up again before serving.
How long does it last in the fridge?
It will last three to four days in the refrigerator assuming it has been continuously refrigerated.
- Fruit - Pineapple, Apples, Oranges, Strawberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Honeydew and Kiwi
- Cookies - Nutter Butter Cookies, Oreo Cookies, Nilla Wafers
- Crackers - Graham Crackers, Animal Crackers, Pretzel Rods, Teddy Grahams
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 23mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.1mg