Pepperoni Cold Pasta Salad Recipe
This Pepperoni Cold Pasta Salad is an easy cold pasta salad with Italian dressing, pepperoni, 2 cheeses, and fresh vegetables. It's perfect for a large crowd, potlucks, and summer BBQ's!
Servings: 10 +
- 1 pound small pasta (any shape such as fusilli, penne, macaroni, bow tie)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls (or cubed regular mozzarella)
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 3/4-1 cup Italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cool.
Meanwhile, combine cheeses, pepperoni, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, onion, pepperoncini, and salad dressing in a large bowl.
When pasta is cool drain well and add to bowl with pepperoni and vegetables. Toss to combine. Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 1 hour but up to 24 hours.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 10.5mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 1mg