Pizza Monkey Bread
A delicious mix up for pizza night or appetizer recipe! Stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, butter and garlic!
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 lb frozen bread dough or pizza dough
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 48 pieces pepperoni
- 2-3 c. marinara sauce
Spray inside of bundt pan with non stick spray. Set aside.
Melt butter in small saucepan. Add garlic and saute until it is fragrant about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
Pull off marble sized pieces of dough and flatten. Top with a slice of pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella cheese and seal well. Repeat until all pieces are done.
Place dough pieces in saucepan and toss gently until coated. Put the dough balls in the prepared bundt pan. Top them with the remaining butter mixture in the bottom of saucepan if you have any left.
Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake for 35 minutes until the top is brown and dough is cooked through.
Turn onto a platter and served with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
- Use a bundt pan, but if you don't have on a 9'' x 13'' baking dish will also work.
- Spray the inside of it really well with non-stick coating
- If the top of the bread starts getting too dark during baking, loosely cover it with a piece of tin foil
- No frozen bread dough? use homemade dough, pizza dough, biscuits or even crescent roll dough might just work in a pinch!
- Feeling lazy? You can skip the stuffing of the bread and toss everything, except the marinara in a bowl and toss until combined. Place it in a the pan and bake!
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1720mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1.1mg