Shirley Temple Drink Recipe
Delicious non-alcoholic Shirley Temple is perfect for serving at parties for a mocktail option! Only three ingredients!
- ¼ c. lemon lime soda
- 1 ½ Tbsp grenadine syrup
- maraschino cherries for garnish
Large Batch Punch Directions
Make it Alcoholic!
If you'd like to make this into a real cocktail just add 1 oz of vodka to the drink and you have yourself an alcoholic cocktail the adults will love.
- Add about 2 lbs of ice to your punch bowl.
- Pour in a 2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda.
- Mix in 10 ounces of grenadine syrup.
- Finish it with maraschino cherries in the punch bowl.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Sodium: 14mg | Sugar: 20g