Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing has layers of chicken breasts topped with a creamy soup mixture, cheese and stuffing!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 6 oz Box of Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. butter melted
First grease the crock-pot and then put the chicken on the bottom.
Put cheese on top of the chicken.
Mix soups together in bowl and then pour them over the chicken and cheese.
Put stuffing on top of soup (note: if herb packet is not mixed with stuffing mixture, top stuffing with herb packet).
Mix together the broth and melted butter and pour evenly over stuffing in crock pot.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 1547mg | Potassium: 632mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1093IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 3mg