Quick and easy 10 minute appetizer to serve with crackers!
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 12 ounce jar pimento peppers
- Dash hot sauce optional
- Optional Toppings: crumbled bacon, sliced green onions, toasted nuts,
- Serving Suggestions: Crackers for serving or make into a grilled sandwich.
In a large mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese and Gruyere cheese. Stir until completely mixed.
Add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pimento peppers, and hot sauce to the cheese mixture. Then stir to combine.
Add in any extras toppings or garnishes.
Serve with crackers or make into sandwiches.
Storage: Keep it in an airtight container and, it will keep in the refrigerator for up to ten days.
Serving: Don’t leave it out at room temperature for more than two hours because it has mayonnaise. If the temperature is warm or hot, reduce that time.
Can you freeze it? No, I don’t recommend freezing pimento cheese.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 769IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg