Pool Party Jell-O Shots
Easy summer themed jello shots that can be made alcoholic or non-alcoholic!
Servings: 20 shots
- 3 ounces blue raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka or cold water
- 20 Peach ring gummis
- 20 Gummi bears
- 20 disposable cups 1 ounce each
On a tray set out your cups, set aside for later.
In a large measuring cup with a spout or a mixing bowl with a spout add 1 cup of boiling water and the jello powder. Whisk jello and water together until jello mixture is completely dissolved.
Next add 1 cup of vodka or cold water if making non-alocholic version. Whisk mixture until combined.
Carefully pour the Jell-O mixture evenly into 20 disposable cups.
Place the cups with Jell-O in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until they are set.
Place a gummi ring on each jello shot. Then cut the bottom half off the gummy bears, so it fits in the gummi ring. Place gummy bear in each ring.
Keep these refrigerated until ready to serve and keep cool while serving.
- Margarita jello shots: Use lime jello and swap the vodka with tequila.
- Orange Rum: Use orange jello and and a white rum!
- Watermelon: Use vodka, rum, or tequila and mix it with watermelon jello.
- Flavored vodka: Use plain or your favorite vodka flavor to customize your jello shots!
Serving: 1Jell-O shot | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg