No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Easy homemade No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream with swirls of strawberry pie filling and graham crackers.
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups strawberry pie filling
- 6 graham crackers crushed
- Ice cream cones for serving optional
Place a loaf pan into the freezer to chill while preparing the ice cream.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer or stand mixer.
Add in the cold heavy cream to cream cheese and mix until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold in the condensed milk and vanilla extract to ice cream base.
Remove the loaf pan from the freezer and pour ½ of the cream cheese mixture into the loaf pan.
Dot half of the strawberry pie filling over the top of the ice cream base in loaf pan. Then use a butter knife to swirl the strawberries into the cream.
Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumbles over the top. Repeat with the remaining cream mixture, strawberry pie and graham cracker crumbs and swirl the top with the butter knife.
Place in the freezer and chill for 6-8 hours in a level spot until the ice cream is set. Serve as is or scoop into an ice cream cone or bowl, enjoy!
- Keep the ice cream in an airtight freezer-safe container in the coldest part of your freezer away from the door. Every time you open the freezer, items near the door are exposed to warm air. If your ice cream is stored there, it will develop ice crystals and turn grainy. So bury it in the back for the best results!
- If you store it in an airtight freezer container, it will keep well for three to four weeks in the freezer. If you keep it in the loaf pan and covered with plastic wrap, it’s best to eat it within a week.
- Be sure to freeze the loaf pan before making your ice cream. It will help the ice cream freeze faster.
- When you whip the cream, do it long enough so it holds stiff peaks. That means when you pull up the beaters, the cream holds its shape.
- I think this ice cream is best when it’s had a chance to firm up, so let it freeze overnight for best results.
- No-churn ice cream melts faster than other types of ice cream so don’t let it sit out of the freezer for too long.
Calories: 564kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 1388IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg