Lettuce Frito Salad
A delicious Lettuce Salad Layered with Corn Chips, Bacon, Cranberries and Topped with a Tangy Poppy Seed Dressing!
- 3/4 c. canola oil
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 3/4 tsp poppy seeds
- 12 c. chopped lettuce
- 9.25 oz package corn chips we prefer Fritos
- 1 c. bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz package dried cranberries
Make dressing by combining oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, sugar and onion in blender. Cover; process until smooth in blender. Stir in poppy seeds.
Place salad ingredients in large bowl; toss with dressings. Serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately store in fridge in airtight container. Add dressing and toss before servings.
- If not serving all at once just take the amount you would like to eat out and top that with dressing. Store the rest of the salad and dressing in fridge.
Serving: 1 | Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 762mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 1330IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1.7mg