Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Creamy, Delicious Pasta Loaded with Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes! Quick, Easy Dinner Recipe That's Ready in 20 Minutes!
- 8 oz. farfalle bow tie pasta
- 2 shallots chopped
- 1 1/2 c. cooked cubed chicken about 1 chicken breast
- 4 artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/4 C. sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 c. Alfredo sauce or less, to taste
Boil pasta for about 10 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.
Meanwhile, saute your shallots in a very small amount of olive oil. Set aside when done.
Drain pasta and return to the pan. Add the shallots, chicken, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and Alfredo sauce. Stir and serve immediately.
Calories: 715kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1064mg | Potassium: 862mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 15.8mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3.7mg