Chicken Cordon Bleu Skillet Noodles
Chicken Cordon Bleu Skillet Noodles ~ Easy Dinner Recipe Loaded with Chicken, Ham, Egg Noodles and Cheese! A Recipe the Entire Family Will Love!
- 1 24 oz bag Reames Frozen Egg Noodles
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1'' pieces
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 8 oz package fully cooked diced ham
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
Cook Reames Frozen Egg Noodles according to package directions.
While egg noodles are cooking prepare remaining ingredients. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and pepper to skillet. Saute chicken until just browned; 3-5 minutes. Stir in soup, ham, cheese and water. Cover and cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink; about 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in prepared egg noodles. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Calories: 535kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2.1mg