Crock Pot Beef and Vegetable Soup
Easy to make, loaded with hearty vegetables & delicious beef. This is one slow cooker soup you must make this winter.
- 1 pound beef stew cubed
- 1 1.5 ounce beef stew seasoning packet
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound potatoes cubed
- 1 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes drained
- 1 cup canned white beans drained and rinsed
- garnish with Italian parsley
Place beef into slow cooker, add seasoning, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to combine.
Add remaining ingredients except the white beans. Stir to combine.
Cover, cook on high for 6-8 hours or cook on low for 12 hours.
Stir in the beans 30 minutes before serving.
Garnish with parsley, serve & enjoy!
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1138mg | Potassium: 1363mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 4050IU | Vitamin C: 26.8mg | Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 10mg