Light Italian Shrimp & Rice Skillet Recipe
Easy, One Pot Meal that's Full of Flavor! This has it all from Garlic, to Shrimp, Rice and Italian Tomatoes! This is the Perfect Dinner Ready in 30 Minutes!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 16 oz bag frozen raw, peeled, deveined tail-on shrimp, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Thrive™ Algae Oil
- 1/2 c. diced yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 8.8 oz microwaveable Brown Rice Pouches, prepared
- 1 14.5 oz can Basil, Garlic & Oregano diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet over medium heat warm algae oil. Saute onions and garlic over medium heat until fragrant about 3-5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
Stir in tomatoes, rice salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Heat until warmed through about 10 minutes.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 311mg | Sodium: 1922mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Vitamin C: 10.6mg | Calcium: 514mg | Iron: 3.2mg