Peach Rosé Sangria
This Peach Rosé Sangria is a beautiful summer sangria made of Rosé, peach juice, peach liqueur, fresh white peaches, and berries. Try this Peach Sangria this summer!
- 1 bottle Rosé wine
- ½ cup peach liqueur
- 1 cup peach juice I used white peach juice
- 1/3 cup simple syrup see note
- 3 sliced peaches I used white peaches
- 1 cup sliced strawberries and/or raspberries
In a carafe or pitcher, combine wine, liqueur, juice, and simple syrup. Adjust to suit your taste. Add fruit and refrigerate for several hours. Serve chilled, over ice.
- To prepare simple syrup: combine ½ cup granulated sugar and ½ cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Chill. Any leftover simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator and used in coffee or tea.
- White peaches are sometimes hard to find. Always know that you can substitute out the white peaches for regular peaches.
- Prepare this ahead of time so it has time to sit in the refrigerator for several hours before servings. This let's it meld together and gives it's amazing flavor!
- If you want to add a little fizz to this sangria add in 1 liter of ginger ale before serving.
- Sangria can keep up to three days, but the fruit will start to go bad after that.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 605mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 49.6mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2.3mg