Classic salad that's bursting with juicy fresh grapes in a sweet and tangy cream cheese dressing that's sprinkled with brown sugar and pecans.
Servings: 18 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 c. sour cream or non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 c. white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, white sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar blend and pecans just before serving.
- We recommend using the full fat versions of cream cheese and sour cream. If you use low-fat options the dressing isn’t as creamy and can get watery.
- We recommend making sure the grapes are dry after rinsing them off so the dressing doesn’t get watery. Simply wash off grapes in a colander, then spread out on paper towels and blot of excess water.
- There is about 2 1/2 c. in a pound of grapes.
- If you have young kids feel free to cut the grapes in half so it’s safer for them to eat.
- Instead of chopped pecans you can substitute another nut like walnuts or you can even use chopped candy bars like Butterfingers or Snickers!
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 318IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg